Here's an idea for a fabulous looking, super fruity and delicious Bubble Slush!
We know it's cold outside... but when the heat is up and the music pumping... all we can think of is a cold drink!
So get your fangs out and sink them into this fabulous Bubble Tea Recipe!
Jack'o'Lantern and Spider Eyes Bubble Slush (a.k.a. Passion Fruit Bubble slush)
1/2 Cup Bubble Tea House Co. Passion Fruit Jam
2 Cups Ice
1/2 Cup Water
15ml Bubble Tea House Co. Fructose
1.5-2 Scoops Bubble Tea House Co. Caramel Tapioca Pearls.
Measuring Cup, Blender, Long Stirring Mixer Spoon, Tapioca Strainer, Chunky Straw. For take away: 700ml Plastic Cup, Sealing Machine, Sealing Film Cartoon or Plain (Strong or Extra Strong).
Click here to shop for tools.
Makes 1X700ml Bubble Slush
- In a 700ml Plastic Cup place 1.5-2 scoops of Caramel Tapioca Pearls. Set aside.
- Place Passion Fruit Jam, Ice, Fructose and Water in Blender.
- Blend at high speed until all ice is crushed.
- Use a long stirring mixer spoon to check for whole ice cubes and if needed add 1/4 cup of water extra to make it blend easier. (Only if needed!)
- Pour slushy drink into Plastic Cup containing Caramel Tapioca Pearls.
- For take away: Seal with film (strong or extra strong)
- Drink with a chunky straw and enjoy your creepy creation!
Try turning this drink into a posh cocktail for your guests!
To add more impact, when you have finished blending your slush add a spoon-full of Passion Fruit Jam and stir it into your drink. The whole seeds of the Passion Fruit will make your drink look more natural and more halloweeny!
CURRENT BUBBLE TEA HOUSE CO. ITEMS ON SALE USED ON THIS RECIPE:
700ml Clear Plastic Cups
ABC Advanced Blending Control Blender (CE)